Asphalt Green Triathlon Club
The Asphalt Green Triathlon Club (AGTC) was created to provide superior educational, training, and social resources for triathletes. The club offers seasonal and ongoing programs, special lecture and seminar series, private and group instruction, and customized coaching. We offer services and programs for every level of athlete, from complete novice to nationally competitive.
Visit Asphalt Green Tri Club website
Annual Club Membership fee:
- $249 for Asphalt Green Members (Adult/Family BPC Campus)*
* Asphalt Green Battery Park City Membership is required for indoor workouts.
To join the club or renew your membership:
- Register online.
- E-mail us for a membership registration form.
- Call us at 212.369.8890 ext. 2272 to sign up over the phone.
- Weekly coached group swim, bike, run and BRick workouts in multiple locations
- Triathlon-based educational workshops and lectures
- AGTC race top
- Mentoring program for new members
- Annual AGTC Gala and social outings
- Discounts on Asphalt Green massage services
- Access to the members-only portions of the AGTC website